:: GussetBLOG ::

Read it for free, then buy Gusset music

:: Thursday, August 26, 2004 ::

Much as I've been enjoying the Olympics over the past fortnight, it's always fun to have a look at some alternatives. So I started compiling links to sites dedicated to other, more bizarre, sports. Unfortuantly, Channel 5 beat me to it and broadcast a programme all about it last week, which I've recorded but haven't watched yet. With that in mind, this is very much a work in progress, but here it is, the alternate Olympics:
Mind Sports Olympiad
Tough Guy
World Toe Wrestling Organisation
Hip Sumo (Scroll down. Not a lot of information but it's basically Sumo but with hip only contact, for the ladies)
Mountain Bike Bog Snorkeling (as posted previously)
Horseless Badminton

The real Olympics medal table is here btw.

Labels:


:: Dan 26.8.04 [Arc] [0 comments] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?